Ellis is an asset beyond measure to the Hope Crossing Community Church pastoral staff. Ellis has been a personal mentor and friend to me for years, and I can’t truly express how excited I am to have him join us here on staff. He not only brings one of the most calming, loving attitudes I have ever experienced, but he also brings:
- Over fifty years experience as a pastor and missions administrator
- Expertise in reviewing request for funding and support structures for various non-profits
- Coached non-profits in organizational development, conflict management fund-raising and team development
- Adept at analyzing relational issues within organizations and mentoring and coaching to resolution
- Sixteen Interim/Transitional Pastorates
Ellis and his bride of over 56 years, Frankie, have made Hope Crossing their church home for more than 3 years, and are an example of what commitment and faithfulness looks like lived out.